Taking care of an older member of your family is a valuable work. For some people it brings joy and sense of belonging. It also allows to create a stronger bond with your relative. However, we all know how demanding and hard
- Study of Stroke Caregivers’ Caregiving Experience During the COVID-19 Pandemic reveals higher risk of abuse
- Stereotypes can have an impact on elder abuse
- Can film really help us understand the pain of dementia?
- A resource for young carers
- A GLOBAL STUDY SHOWS COVID-19 HAS TAKEN A SIGNIFICANT TOLL ON THE WELL-BEING OF INFORMAL CARERS