COVID-19 has impacted people with dementia and their family carers, yet little is known about effects on overall quality of life. In a UK cohort study, pre- and post-pandemic data were collected from 114 carers and 93 recently diagnosed people with dementia.
- Ageing societies — General requirements and guidelines for carer-inclusive organizations.
- Changes in the Estonian Social Welfare Act
- Impact of COVID-19 on the quality of life of people newly diagnosed with dementia and their family carers.
- What is the impact of dementia on grandchildren?
- Impact of COVID on elder abuse