An interesting article which represents well the experiences of middle-aged informal carers, caught between caring for their children (or grandchildren) and for their older parents at the same time. The Sincala project aims to support those informal carers, by relieving their burden
- Ageing societies — General requirements and guidelines for carer-inclusive organizations.
- Changes in the Estonian Social Welfare Act
- Impact of COVID-19 on the quality of life of people newly diagnosed with dementia and their family carers.
- What is the impact of dementia on grandchildren?
- Impact of COVID on elder abuse