An interesting article which represents well the experiences of middle-aged informal carers, caught between caring for their children (or grandchildren) and for their older parents at the same time. The Sincala project aims to support those informal carers, by relieving their burden
- Study of Stroke Caregivers’ Caregiving Experience During the COVID-19 Pandemic reveals higher risk of abuse
- Stereotypes can have an impact on elder abuse
- Can film really help us understand the pain of dementia?
- A resource for young carers
- A GLOBAL STUDY SHOWS COVID-19 HAS TAKEN A SIGNIFICANT TOLL ON THE WELL-BEING OF INFORMAL CARERS