6 associations from 6 European countries: Estonia, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Portugal and Slovenia. The meeting was an opportunity for project partners to get to know each other, learn more about the respective national contexts and agree on the upcoming tasks foreseen by
- Study of Stroke Caregivers’ Caregiving Experience During the COVID-19 Pandemic reveals higher risk of abuse
- Stereotypes can have an impact on elder abuse
- Can film really help us understand the pain of dementia?
- A resource for young carers
- A GLOBAL STUDY SHOWS COVID-19 HAS TAKEN A SIGNIFICANT TOLL ON THE WELL-BEING OF INFORMAL CARERS