An hybrid transnational partners meeting took place in Thessaloniki (Greece) on February the 2nd and the 3rd 2022. During the meeting partners discussed about the progresses of the project and plan the upcoming activities. Work will focus on the release of the national versions
- Ageing societies — General requirements and guidelines for carer-inclusive organizations.
- Changes in the Estonian Social Welfare Act
- Impact of COVID-19 on the quality of life of people newly diagnosed with dementia and their family carers.
- What is the impact of dementia on grandchildren?
- Impact of COVID on elder abuse