According to a recent study carried out in the US, the COVID-19 pandemic had a severe impact on prevalence of elder abuse. In 2021, one in five older persons in the study sample (n = 191; 21.3%) reported elder abuse, an increase
- Ageing societies — General requirements and guidelines for carer-inclusive organizations.
- Changes in the Estonian Social Welfare Act
- Impact of COVID-19 on the quality of life of people newly diagnosed with dementia and their family carers.
- What is the impact of dementia on grandchildren?
- Impact of COVID on elder abuse