S.IN.CA.L.A will provide an intervention programme that can be used by professionals working with family carers to support them build resilience to maintain capacity to care. Do you want to learn more? Download out project leaflet!
- Study of Stroke Caregivers’ Caregiving Experience During the COVID-19 Pandemic reveals higher risk of abuse
- Stereotypes can have an impact on elder abuse
- Can film really help us understand the pain of dementia?
- A resource for young carers
- A GLOBAL STUDY SHOWS COVID-19 HAS TAKEN A SIGNIFICANT TOLL ON THE WELL-BEING OF INFORMAL CARERS