A recent study carried out in Hong-Kong explored the impact of COVID-19 on patients with stroke and their carers. The findings suggested that caregivers have worsened physical and psychological well-being because of increases in care burden with simultaneously reduced formal and informal
- Study of Stroke Caregivers’ Caregiving Experience During the COVID-19 Pandemic reveals higher risk of abuse
- Stereotypes can have an impact on elder abuse
- Can film really help us understand the pain of dementia?
- A resource for young carers
- A GLOBAL STUDY SHOWS COVID-19 HAS TAKEN A SIGNIFICANT TOLL ON THE WELL-BEING OF INFORMAL CARERS