A recent study carried out in Hong-Kong explored the impact of COVID-19 on patients with stroke and their carers. The findings suggested that caregivers have worsened physical and psychological well-being because of increases in care burden with simultaneously reduced formal and informal
- Ageing societies — General requirements and guidelines for carer-inclusive organizations.
- Changes in the Estonian Social Welfare Act
- Impact of COVID-19 on the quality of life of people newly diagnosed with dementia and their family carers.
- What is the impact of dementia on grandchildren?
- Impact of COVID on elder abuse