6 associations from 6 European countries: Estonia, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Portugal and Slovenia. The meeting was an opportunity for project partners to get to know each other, learn more about the respective national contexts and agree on the upcoming tasks foreseen by
- Ageing societies — General requirements and guidelines for carer-inclusive organizations.
- Changes in the Estonian Social Welfare Act
- Impact of COVID-19 on the quality of life of people newly diagnosed with dementia and their family carers.
- What is the impact of dementia on grandchildren?
- Impact of COVID on elder abuse